SystemRescueCd 5.0.3 ISO Crack With Serial Key For Windows
SystemRescueCd Crack is an open source Linux operating system designed for system administrators and Linux/UNIX enthusiasts who are looking for a system rescue and general system administration tool. The best usage example of the SystemRescueCd distribution is data rescue after a serious system crash when your computer won’t boot anymore. systemRescueCd is a Linux system rescue disk available as a bootable CD-ROM or USB stick for administrating or repairing your system and data after a crash. It provides you with an easy way to carry out admin tasks on your computer, such as creating and editing the hard disk partitions. It comes with a lot of Linux software such as system tools (parted, part image, stools, etc.) and basic tools (editors, Midnight Commander, network tools, etc.).
SystemRescueCd 5.0.3 ISO Crack
It can be used for both Linux and windows computers, and on desktops as well as servers. The kernel supports all important file systems (ext2/ext3/ext4, ReiserFS, birds, fx, just, fat, Ntfs), as well as network file systems (samba and NFS). It comes with a wide range of system utilities, such as GNU Parted, GParted and part image for disk partitioning tasks, TestDisk and GNU dd-rescue for recovering lost partitions and restoring the bootable state of your boot partition. Several file systems utilities will help system administrators to deal with any type of filesystem task, including format, resize, move, and copy, on both Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Fully functional and independent system that is operating on Linux, which can run from a bootable CD or DVD, even if the primary working system will perhaps not start the computer.
- It is corresponding bad spots in input with user defined pattern in the copy process.
- File systems tools Linux and Windows File Systems: format, resize and debug an existing hard disk partition.
- NTFS-3G enables read and write access to MS Windows NTFS file system.
- Sfdisk saves and restores partition data tables.
- Test-disk: tool to analyze undelete partition, supports ReiserFS, NTFS, fat32, ext3/ext4 and many others formats.
- Memtest helps to test the memory of your computer.
- Supports the file that is following: EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiserfs, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, and ISO9660.
- Help for network file systems: Samba and NFS.
- Creating, editing, copying, restoration of hard disk partition.
- Backup information.
- The presence of the multiple system utilities (Parted, Partimage, Festool’s and other utilities).
- Accessibility to Midnight Commander file supervisor allows files and directories on different actions (copy, delete, move, rename, etc.).
- Standard kernels: Long-Term-Supported linux-4.4.57 (rescue32 + rescue64)
- Alternative kernels: Long-Term-Supported linux-4.9.18 (altker32 + altker64)
- Updated disk tools: btrfs-progs-4.9.1, lvm2-2.02.139
- Updated system packages: gcc-4.9.4